5 件の投稿
Trisha Westerveltさんがディスカッションをはじめました
need help with wall decor - Any advice about what I could hang above my chairs in this sitting room? My children's portraits are hanging on the other 2 walls, so I don'... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Trisha Westerveltさんがディスカッションをはじめました
need help with window curtains - We moved into a new house-- I'm having trouble deciding on what I should do for curtains in the eat-in kitchen area. The floor is brick (wit... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Trisha Westerveltさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with decor around fireplace & mantel - I need some ideas for decorating my fireplace and mantel.
    コメント 1 件
Trisha Westerveltさんがディスカッションをはじめました
chair color - I'm recovering a chair and need help choosing what color I should paint the wood on the chair. Should I just leave it the brown color and st... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Trisha Westerveltさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining room decoration - We just moved into a new house and there is a built-in buffet in the dining room that I am unsure of how to decorate. Any ideas?
    コメント 22 件