5 件の投稿
trieste50さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the difference between satin nickel and brushed nickel? - I'm trying to find an over-the-table drum pendant and two over-the-island single light pendants. I found the drum pendant in brushed nickel... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
trieste50さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the height of the drum shade? - Can you recommend a pendant (over the center island) that would go well with this light? Thank you!
    コメント 1 件
trieste50さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Remodel or Not? - Just bought a new (old) house and am in disagreement with my husband. Do you think this laundry room needs to be remodeled? Estimated cost... 続きを読む
    コメント 19 件
trieste50さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where to put ironing board in the laundry room? - We're remodeling the laundry room of the home we just bought and I just found out that pre-built cabinets don't accommodate the ironing boar... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
trieste50さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to get design/remodeling suggestions before buying a house. - My husband and I found a house that we may want to buy, but it needs significant remodeling to work for us. How would we go about getting h... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件