8 件の投稿
Leah Abbottさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where were the stair carpets done? - I've been looking for a similar carpet, but all the carpet companies in my area don't do the wide banding along the edges. Any suggestions w... 続きを読む
    コメント
Leah Abbottさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Other cities - Hello. i would love to do this as a trio. I see you have London but do you have Madrid and Los Angeles? I am from the Los Angeles in the ... 続きを読む
    コメント
Leah Abbottさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where could I find bedside tables like these? - Looking for some narrower bedside tables with the storage such as these. I would like to know where you found them, as I cannot find anythi... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Leah Abbottさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where did the bed side cabinets come from? - I am looking for something like these but despite months of looking I can't find anything similar. I would be very grateful for any insight... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Leah Abbottさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where are the bed side cabinets from? - I am looking for something like this because I have a small space but I like that it has two drawers and a display shelf. I have been to th... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Leah Abbottさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint colour? - I'd love to know the name of the colour the door is painted. Thank you.
    コメント
Leah Abbottさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the colour of the walls. C - I would be very grateful if you could tell me the name and brand of the colour of paint. So calming.
    コメント