18 件の投稿
Travisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining Room Storage Ideas - Looking for ideas such as storage-display-art-etc for this area by the dining table. I do plan to put liquor/wine in there but also typical... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 12 件
Travisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Garage Door Color - Looking for suggestions on paint color for the garage. My home faces East.
    コメント 17 件
Travisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Accent wall or All Walls or color Drench? - This was my inspiration https://hanashappyhome.com/diy/paint-colors/using-benjamin-moores-color-of-the-year-2024-in-my-guest-bedroom-makeove... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 21 件
Travisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Entryway rug size and color - Looking to replace entryway rug. Doesn't need to be another runner. Advice on size and color?
    コメント 3 件
Travisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New Front Door Color - I’m replacing the front door with the model shown and looking for color options. I’m leaning to red for a bold pop of color. Handles will b... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Travisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fence Stain Color Help - Fence is getting stained this week and I need to pick a color. My thoughts were matching the stone or dark trim. Honestly I like something w... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Travisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ideas for Bedroom Bench and Accent Chair - Struggling to choose a end of bed bench and accent chair. This is the exact King bed and duvet, nightstand, art I have already bought. I ... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
Travisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Front Yard Flower/Garden Bed - I'm re-doing this front yard bed and need input into what should be there. I absolutely will be changing the majority to a rock bed to get ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Travisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining Area Wall Color and Decor - Struggling to decide what to do with the dining area. You can see a large wall to work with. I'm open to wall color, furniture and decorat... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Travisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Front Door Color Advice - Looking to paint front door. Needing advice on colors. Was thinking burnt orange, blue, green, red
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...