9 件の投稿
Nickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can you help me read my water well and pump record? - Hi, I just had a well drilled at my house and I'd like to know whether or not I should install a water softener. I'd like to know more about... 続きを読む
    コメント
Nickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need Advice on Steps to Get Started - Hi all, We are soon to have a completed and finished new house with a move in date just before Thanksgiving! The house is located in Michiga... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Nickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom Light Fixture Problem - So we are building a house with a builder but doing all of the electrical work on our own (my dad is a retired builder/electrician). Our bui... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Nickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Whole House Humidifer - Worth the Money? - Hi, our builder just asked us if we want to spend an extra $450 for a whole house humidifier. I've never had one in any home I've lived in s... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
Nickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is Anyone Building with "Smarthome" Features? - Just curious to hear what people are using in the "smarthome" category during their build or installing in their existing home. Th... 続きを読む
    コメント 26 件
Nickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please Review my 1.5 Story House Plans - Hey Everyone, I just posted my kitchen layout in the kitchen forum and got some awesome advice, opinions and input so I thought I'd post the... 続きを読む
    コメント 38 件
Nickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Layout - Your Opinions Requested - Hello - looking for some of the great advice I have been reading in this forum! We are currently working with a builder and have plans that ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Nickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
FSBO Paperwork Question - Hi Everyone, My wife and I are planning to try to sell our house without a realtor for a month or two this Spring as we have time to work wi... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Nickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where Did You Put in Your Own Sweat Equity? - Hi, I'm interested to hear from anyone that is currently building or experienced homebuilders where you put in your own sweat equity into yo... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 10 件