6 件の投稿
tracyreさんがディスカッションをはじめました
carpet! - This room has gorgeous ceilings. Just lovely all over. Can you tell me where the carpets is from? Thanks.
    コメント 2 件
tracyreさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Carpet and wall color - Hello! What a fantastic room! Strong style! I would love to know what color the walls are as well as the carpet designer? Thanks.
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 4 件
tracyreさんがディスカッションをはじめました
most lovely carpet! - What soft, cozy, chill bedroom! I would love to know where the carpet was sourced from! Our bedroom has the same ceiling and we are inspir... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
tracyreさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall Color - Hello! This room looks quite peaceful! I love a lot of the details in this room - the wall art, the rug, etc... can you tell me what colo... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
tracyreさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love that sink and light fixture! - Can you tell me where it's sourced from? Also, I love the light fixture above and would love to know where that's from too. Thank you so mu... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
tracyreさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall Color? - What a lovely color! What is it? Thank you!
    コメント