111 件の投稿
tracielさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Would long curtains help low ceiling feel more spacious? - 1960 apartment has 8 foot ceilings. The windows are really low (starts 2 feet below ceilings). Would hanging long curtains near ceiling hel... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 7 件
tracielさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Previously painted rooms warm colors. If gray is out, now what color? - 20 years ago, I painted the pubic rooms of my home warm colors like sage green and tan. I want to update them by repainting but what color. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
tracielさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Renovating Kitchen - Recommendation for adjacent Terrazzo floors - I am planning on renovating my kitchen due to cabinet leak. Much of the house (built in 1966) has blush-tone terrazzo floors. When we replac... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
tracielさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the house! Especially the quartzite and cabinetry used. - Do you know who did the cabinetry and what wood is used?
    コメント
tracielさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does California code prohibit use of recirculating OTR microwave? - 8x 10 townhouse kitchen has ducting for OTR microwave. The house is all electric . Does CA allow recirculated OTR given California's adoptio... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
tracielさんがディスカッションをはじめました
8x 10 Starter kitchen with electric panel and soffit spoilers-Layout? - Daughter is closing on first townhome. The kitchen is very small and has both an electric panel and sofit that kills the layout. Redoing the... 続きを読む
    コメント 23 件
tracielさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do you finish this fireplace - Looking at making an offer on a condo. The gas fireplace works, but has nothing on the front of it. It is just metal framing Not sure if you... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
tracielさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the marble counter top - Plus the fact that the renovation was West Adam. Love job!
    コメント
tracielさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Spanish bungalow walls fixer upper - Smoothing Plaster walls - Interested in buying an old Spanish bungalow fixer upper. How do you create smooth walls in 1925 bungalow? Plaster or demo/drywall?
    コメント 16 件
tracielさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Remove stain from new cement fire table by Illuminate Outdoors /Prism - I purchased a Glass Fiber Reinforced Cement fire table from Illuminate Outdoors/Prism. After returning the first order due to defects, I got... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
もっと見る...