10 件の投稿
traceylaurenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint color on walls - Hi! Love everything about your re-design! Can you tell me what color paint is on the walls in the kitchen as well as the living room? Man... 続きを読む
    コメント
traceylaurenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the nightstands - Hi can you tell me where the night stands came from?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
traceylaurenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint color - Hi - can you tell me the paint color on the walls please :)
    コメント 1 件
traceylaurenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hi - I love that chair! - Can you tell me where it came from and name? I actually have a couple of toss pillows in that fabric :)
    コメント
traceylaurenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
traceylaurenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chairs - Hi - where did those great chairs by the fire pit come from?
    コメント 1 件
traceylaurenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wallpaper - Hi where can I find the wallpaper manufacturer?
    コメント 5 件
traceylaurenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
traceylaurenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with guest/college daughter's bedroom ... - I tore this page from my 2012 Feb/March issue of California Home Design and now I don't have the index to refer back to. Can anyone tell ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
traceylaurenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件