33 件の投稿
tovaeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what color bookcase? - Here is the carpet for an office / study. What color bookcase would you recommend?
    コメント 1 件
tovaeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
built in bookcase - My contractor is using pine wood for a built in bookcase. Should I stain it, varnish it or paint it semi-gloss?
    コメント 9 件
tovaeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
tiny office advice - Here’s a pic of this tiny office with no windows (5.3”x7.5”) that is in the works. Enough for a chair and desk I suppose. What do you recomm... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
tovaeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
French door color? - I’m installing French doors for a study/office. What color should the French doors be? Black? Or white and then I’d paint them the same colo... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
tovaeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
living room help - What color rug, coffee table and accent chairs would look good with this 86” sofa? I presume no matching loveseat right?
    コメント 1 件
tovaeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Furnish Living Room Question - Hi, I bought this 86" Radley Sofa in Heavenly Mocha Gray which will be placed in a small living room. I have the option or buying a m... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
tovaeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
paint door hinges? - I'd like to replace all the chrome doorknobs with black doorknobs. The problem is that the door hinges are silver. Should I paint the hing... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
tovaeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
decorating daughters room - Redocorating my daughters room: if her bed frame is white, what color should her desk, dresser and night table be? Trying to avoid a “set”. ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 12 件
tovaeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what to paint border? - I’m repainting this room. Would you choose a darker color on the border or keep it the same color as the walls? Ceiling will be white
    コメント 7 件
tovaeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
urgent: paint ceiling? - For someone moving into a new house where the ceilings are in good condition and painted “basic white”, is it necessary to paint the ceiling... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
もっと見る...