146 件の投稿
totoro z7b Mdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beneficial companion plants for rose - Anyone having luck with using companion plants with roses? I planted garlic chives near roses to protect from aphids. But the garlic chives ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 10 件
totoro z7b Mdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
experience with diamond ball clematis - I just got one. Any advice on care? I put mine in morning sun only. That is my best spot as my garden is quite shady. Does it repeat if dead... 続きを読む
    コメント
totoro z7b Mdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
white hydrangea alternative to Blushing Bride? - I have had Blushing Bride for 3 years or more and it is still a small spindly thing. Does anyone know of mophead hydrangea (under 3 ft) tha... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
totoro z7b Mdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Florentina in shade finally bloomed - I think this the 3rd season this own root Florentina has been in a pot in a shady corner of my patio that only gets late afternoon sun. It n... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント 7 件
totoro z7b Mdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
OT: New garden toys - Has anyone bought an garden tools, trellises, decor, etc that you recommend to others? I finally found some solar powered garden lights that... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 7 件
totoro z7b Mdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Betty Corning on a dead wisteria - I love how the blooms look like umbrellas from below. Sombrueil was one of the first roses to bloom and still has blooms left.
    コメント 5 件
totoro z7b Mdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Front yard roses - I am not allowed to plant roses in my front bed due to HOA regulations so I decided to plant roses in pots instead.I moved Earth Angel to a ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 9 件
totoro z7b Mdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Peonies and roses together - Do you have any examples of these two blooming together? I love peonies but then when I started gardening discovered that they only bloom on... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 56 件
totoro z7b Mdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Jude the Obscure - I love the fragrance of lychee. I heard that Star of the Republic also has a lychee fragrance.
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント 43 件
totoro z7b Mdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pruning Question - I have this HT that got spots on the canes after winter. What are these spots growing on these canes? Is it BS? There is a new cane to the r... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
もっと見る...