6 件の投稿
tooniaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint question - Hello Houzzers I have a question that I'm not even sure how to ask. We love the warmth of Classic Gray oc-23 but want a slightly lighter ve... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
tooniaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet colours - Hello, can you please provide the paint colour for the cabinets and island? Thank you.
    コメント
tooniaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet olours - Hi Dana. This kitchen is beautiful!! When you say "stepped up", what specifically does that mean? I'm wondering what I need to ask my Benjam... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
tooniaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
tooniaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Family Room - Something's 'off' - We moved into our lovely home earlier this year. We spend a lot of time in our family room and while I love it, something is 'off' and I jus... 続きを読む
    コメント 41 件
tooniaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
North Facing Kitchen - I'm fairly new here and was wondering if I could get some advice. We moved into our house a couple of months ago and while the kitchen is a ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 36 件