25 件の投稿
toatsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pls help my MIL - My adorable MIL just picked up some vintage furniture: a cute yellow dresser and nightstand. She was going to have her son paint them white ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 23 件
toatsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Overwhelmed by my art! - I just moved into a new apartment and could use some help! I have a good amount of art and feel overwhelmed when I try and place it. Ive got... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 27 件    コメント 4690 件
toatsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Advice for refinishing antique empire dresser? - I picked up this old dresser which I LOVE but for the “update” it was given. I was pretty sure there was something special under the dark a... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 11 件    コメント 863 件
toatsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
YEP. i went BOHO. - my ugly apartment was getting me down. i needed to cover it up. ALL of it. I went berserk. I went BOHO. tell me what you like or tell me how... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 21 件    コメント 408 件
toatsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
This rental kitchen is kicking my butt. - Rental kitchen. Ugh. I painted the yellow walls white and added the art. Now I don't know what else I can do to make it look better in here.... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 12 件    コメント 680 件
toatsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
a case of UGLYAPARTMENTITIS. lets find a cure. - ok, so i just sold my house and i also just leased this apartment. I need help working with such a small space as im moving from 2400sqft to... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 64 件    コメント 9467 件
toatsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Anyone know of any unique and fun online retailers? - Im looking for online retailers that sell fun and unique items for the home. i LOVE anthropologie for this (i have the rabbit cookie jar pic... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 34 件
toatsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」 40 件    コメント 353 件
toatsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
A Hare-y bedroom - Im about to embark on designing this bedroom. I have some specific ideas for the room. I would love some feedback on my ideas, and help alon... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 21 件    コメント 1964 件
toatsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Very dangerous bathroom reno. enter if you dare.... - Bathroom before was...well, it was awful! Some hard work and help from my fellow houzzers, and ive transformed the ugly beast into a sea mon... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 13 件    コメント 41 件
もっと見る...