11 件の投稿
tmkdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Gray grout color with marble - Beautiful tile in the shower. What grout color was used?
    コメント
tmkdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
tmkdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help picking plumbing fixtures - I'm remodeling a bathroom in a 1920s house, and am having so much trouble deciding on plumbing fixtures (faucet, shower trim, hooks, etc.)! ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
tmkdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
tmkdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Gorgeous vanity! - What a gorgeous bathroom! Can you share how long the vanity is?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
tmkdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
tmkdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Storm Doors - ProVia, Larson, Wood, Other? - I need to get a couple of new storm doors for my old house. I'm looking for the full view glass kind to blend in with the main doors. I've l... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
tmkdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet hardware - The bathroom you're designed are beautiful. I'm using several for inspiration! May I ask the source of the cabinet hardware and metal-wrappe... 続きを読む
    コメント
tmkdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 4 件
tmkdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Skylight - any issues? - Have there been any problems with condensation dripping down the walls from the skylight? We're also thinking of putting a skylight over our... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...