272 件の投稿
Teresa_MNさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Voice from the past - I have not been here in a really long time. I am one of the Admins at the American Hosta Society Facebook page. If you are not a member, c... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 45 件
Teresa_MNさんがディスカッションをはじめました
natural fiber? - How does natural fiber compare to canvas. Is each piece painted individually?
    コメント
Teresa_MNさんがディスカッションをはじめました
It says it is framed - I would like a description of the frame. I have never tried so hard to buy a product. Why is it so hard to give me the information I want. T... 続きを読む
    コメント
Teresa_MNさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Describe the frame - I want to know what it is framed with.
    コメント
Teresa_MNさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tell me about the frame - Is the canvas wrapped on a frame?
    コメント
Teresa_MNさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The description says it is framed - Please tell me more about the frame. In the photo the piece looks flat.
    コメント
Teresa_MNさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Canvas - Is this canvas print stretched on a frame?
    コメント 1 件
Teresa_MNさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Genser Oceanic Lullaby - Is this canvas stretched onto a frame? What about her other prints seen on Houzz?
    コメント 1 件
Teresa_MNさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dahlia books - Hello all - I am fairly new to dahlias. I've spent a number of years growing hostas. In the last couple of years I've terraced a sunny hill ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Teresa_MNさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Abiqua Drinking Gourd - as ground cover? - I stopped into one of the big box stores for some garden velcro. They had a bunch of things out front on sale including a number of 8 packs ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...