6 件の投稿
tj33さんがディスカッションをはじめました
quality query - please reply - How much weight do you think this chair could carry, husband is 18 stone and I’d like to put it in bedroom but the frame looks a little flim... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
tj33さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall covering - I love the wall treatment, it's gorgeous. Please can you share where it's from. Thank you
    コメント
tj33さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall covering - I love your wall covering, please would you share of its painted, mural, wallpaper and if it's not to cheeky where/who did it come from. T... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
tj33さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hi Kelly, - You've worked with shell shock designs Ltd. Would you recommend them? Please advise Thank you Theresa James
    コメント
tj33さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dandelion tiles - Please would you advise the name of the colour of the dandelion tiles.
    コメント 1 件
tj33さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Brick Tiles - Please would you be kind enough to advise where the cream brick tiles are from - thanks
    コメント 3 件