241 件の投稿
tinam61さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How have I not been cooking with garlic pepper??? - I feel like I've been hiding under a rock LOL. I have never used garlic pepper until recently. We were in a favorite restaurant a couple o... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 19 件
tinam61さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Best sheets for a bed with an adjustable base? - Mattress is thick also. I have deep pockets sheets on it, and they feel great - silky, soft (microfiber I believe) and cool. But, if we ra... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
tinam61さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does anyone use a bedskirt with an adjustable bed/mattress base? - Maybe out-of-style, but I still prefer the look of a bedskirt. We have a new bed (mattress base?) and mattress (finally!) coming next week.... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件
tinam61さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Christmas Decorating!! - I am ALWAYS one who does not decorate until after Thanksgiving. But this year, I am feeling the need to get with it. There is less time be... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 25 件
tinam61さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Blogs/instagram - I find myself a bit let down with blogs lately. There was a time I loved blogs (home decor blogs) and there are still a few I read. They ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 5 件    コメント 39 件
tinam61さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for a city/area to visit - - suggestions? - My husband and I share a love of antiques. We love the "thrill of the hunt" and visiting different cities/states/areas to hunt. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 31 件
tinam61さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Have you ever dried seeded eucalyptus??? - If so, how did you do it and how did it turn out. Specifically, does it hold it's color or turn brown? TIA!!
    コメント 3 件
tinam61さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How often do you clean your bathrooms/kitchen? - Deep thoughts today LOL. I was cleaning bathrooms this morning and don't know why that popped in my head. It's just the two of us, so the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
tinam61さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Interesting . . . Southern Living article . . . - The one thing that immediately dates your home . . .from Southern Living magazine
    コメント 3 件
tinam61さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Topless sunbathing (per IdaClaire's swimwear thread) - Ok, this has become interesting to me. Having just shown my ignorance on Ida's thread because I didn't realize there were areas here in the... 続きを読む
    コメント 32 件
もっと見る...