21 件の投稿
timcadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Branching a Giant Sunflower - I am planting Mammoth Grey Stripe Sunflowers. Can you branch these to get two or more seed heads from the same plant? Has anyone tried this?... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
timcadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I Planted Radish Watermelon from Saved Seed - A few years ago I planted an isolated patch of Radish Watermelon to save seed from. They were sold to me as an heirloom variety. Since it is... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
timcadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Will Different Asclepias Species Cross Pollinate? - IÂve just collected seed from a few pods on my tropical milkweed. I only have two in the garden. The smaller one has only just begun to flow... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
timcadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pumpkin on a Dead Vine - One of my pumpkin vines has nearly succumbed to the invasion of SVB. It has a small (IÂd say about ½ size) gourd IÂd like to harvest. The s... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
timcadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Strawberries in September? - I noticed a flower on one of my June bearing strawberry plants. WhatÂs up with that? There is also one small berry on the same plant. This ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
timcadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Butterfly ID #978 - I see quite a few of these in the wetlands areas. At first I thought they were female BST but, I donÂt think they are. The tips of the forew... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
timcadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
My 1st Butterfly - He eclosed today. HeÂs missing his "tails". HeÂll be alright, right? He is a male isnÂt he?
    コメント 8 件
timcadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
White BST Cats - I wasnÂt expecting these eggs to hatch soon, mainly due to the fact that they hadnÂt "darkened up" yet. But guess what? The cats a... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
timcadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I Just Ate My First Radish Seedpod - Â it was good! I over wintered a half dozen of my winter radishes and planted them this spring to collect seeds from. I heard they were edi... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
timcadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Unknown Host for BST - I saw what I think was a BST laying eggs yesterday. I hadnÂt noticed these plants before. TheyÂre growing out of the ground cover. Any idea ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
もっと見る...