5 件の投稿
Tim Jenkinsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Green Weed - This thick succulent-like weed is taking over my lawn. In the fall, it leaves seeds that look like fat caraway seeds. I've sprayed Weed n Fe... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Tim Jenkinsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Yellow-ish but healthy - My loblolly pine trees (some, most of the seedlings I planted several years ago) seem to be yellow-ish compared to other natural varieties a... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Tim Jenkinsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Daylily Spread: How far? How fast? - Please help settle an argument... If undisturbed for years and years, how far will daylilies spread? And how fast? I have a conflict over pl... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Tim Jenkinsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
White Pines New Growth Being Eaten - Spring has sprung, and my white pine seedlings show the promise of new growth with their little buds. However, I've noticed that some of the... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Tim Jenkinsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Christmas White Pine Roots Being Eaten - Help! Something is gnawing the sub-soil base of my Christmas White Pine seedlings down to a pencil point. I discovered one the other day, an... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件