4 件の投稿
Lynneさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Blank Canvas - ideas welcome - this is our new dining room addition (added on to double the original room)...a large Amish dining room set (a table and 16 chairs with a si... 続きを読む
    コメント
Lynneさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Total gut renovation for guest / room - These were 2 bedrooms. One was a normal size bedroom and the other was a play room for my kids. They are grown and gone and I want one lar... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Lynneさんがディスカッションをはじめました
More ideas please? - Project two of a houseful of projects. This bathroom and guest room I am planning in redecorating, going away from the grandmas (I love you ... 続きを読む
    コメント 38 件
Lynneさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ideas please? - Project one of a houseful of updating! I had pink and green wall paper in this main floor powder room. I will be replacing the counter and... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件