7 件の投稿
Tierra Smithさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint Colors: I’m lost and can’t decide - Looking for ideas for colors to paint the walls that would look good with this window treatment. Please help🥴
    コメント 3 件
Tierra Smithさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help my backyard come to life - I want to do a deck in the backyard. I dont know if I can do it flush to the house because the crawl space is behind where the grill is in t... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Tierra Smithさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pallet Deck: Is it worth it - Ant thoughts and ideas? Pros and cons From anyone who has tried or used pallets to build or extend a deck?
    コメント 2 件
Tierra Smithさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! Oops. Bathroom Sink Problem - We moved everything out of our bathroom and saved the really old pedestal sink for last. The two screws holding it to the wall would not mov... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Tierra Smithさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Small Bathroom Remodel - We are making changes to our small bedroom bathroom. Since it’s so tiny we are doing it ourselves. I do have a few questions. We have picked... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Tierra Smithさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom Makeover - I’ve painted bathrooms before but now I’m going a step further and redoing the floors. I’m removing the toilet which is fine but the vanity ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Tierra Smithさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ceiling Fan Help - Ceiling fan has fallen a bit. Any help on what I need to do to install it back Would be appreciated if possible.
    コメント 9 件