6 件の投稿
tiamayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dusk to dawn outdoor lighting - I got the automatic light control photocell for the outside lights. Easy fix, took all of two minutes for both garage lights. But I failed t... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
tiamayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Eeeks! What happened to the jade plant? - Water it every two weeks. So when I went to water it today, this is what I found. This plant has survived four years under my care (neglect?... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
tiamayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Before and after - The first sunburst is handmade. Had it up all these months, but just found my dream sunburst in the store! What do you think works better he... 続きを読む
    コメント 28 件
tiamayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Before and after - The first sunburst is handmade. Had it up all these months, but just found my dream sunburst in the store! What do you think works better he... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
tiamayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need a plant whisperer - Hello, please help me with this plant! I've moved it away from the window, closer to the window. Moved it away from any drafts, vents, doors... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
tiamayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window treatment help needed - Hello! My first post here. We just moved into this lovely home. The two-story living room has honeycomb shades in all windows except for th... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件