18 件の投稿
Ashley Scottさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with a fabric choice - I would like help finding find a complementing print fabric for a bench seat in a breakfast area, preferably with a large print to coordinat... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Ashley Scottさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where did you find the roll of cork that thick? All the rolls I have f - Where did you find the roll of cork that thick? All the rolls I have found are 1/8" thick.
    コメント 1 件
Ashley Scottさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Ashley Scottさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cork board - Could you tell me how you attached the cork board to the cabinet & how thick the board is? I'm concerned that my board may not be thick... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Ashley Scottさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
Ashley Scottさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Glaze and finish - Was the glaze brushed on and was there a protective finish applied after the glaze? Trying to get the same look. Thanks
    コメント 1 件
Ashley Scottさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Ashley Scottさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Ashley Scottさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Ashley Scottさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ashley - Could you tell me the manufacturer and name of the buffet?
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント
もっと見る...