11 件の投稿
thinkoutsidetheboxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Salice vs Blum soft-close hinges for cabinetry -- any difference? - Hi, I've heard of Blum soft-close hinges, but never heard of Salice soft-close hinges until recently. Is there any difference in the qua... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
thinkoutsidetheboxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall-hung vs free-standing bathroom vanites -- pros and cons? - Hi, I'm not sure whether I want a wall-hung vanity or a free-standing vanity in our ensuite bathroom we are planning to renovate. Please s... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
thinkoutsidetheboxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Home Theatre Projector questions - Hi, A few years ago, we bought a house with a home theatre that has an InFocus projector hanging from the ceiling. The projector worked fi... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
thinkoutsidetheboxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need Help With Ensuite Bathroom Renovation Advice - Hi, I'm planning to renovate our ensuite bathroom. It's not huge and won't include a bath. Simply a vanity/sink, toilet, shower and room ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
thinkoutsidetheboxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
90cm oven question - We have moved into a house with a 90cm freestanding Glem cooker. I really like the stovetop, but I've been having difficulty getting food t... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
thinkoutsidetheboxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lighting stores in Melbourne - I'm in the process of decorating a room and want to buy a floor lamp(s) to be placed in a cozy corner for reading near a chair and sofa. I'v... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
thinkoutsidetheboxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Art - We moved houses about six months ago and are gradually making some changes to our new home. After the remainder of the new furniture has be... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
thinkoutsidetheboxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
90cm upright stove-oven thoughts - Hi all, We have moved into a house with a 90cm Glem dual-energy upright stove-oven cooker. This has been my first experience with the Glem ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
thinkoutsidetheboxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Area rug under dining table or not? - What's your opinion for decorating a meals area opposite a kitchen? The kitchen has an island bench with barstools. The floor is made of d... 投票する
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 23 件    投票 138 票
thinkoutsidetheboxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Advice about leather sofas - Hi, I'm currently furniture shopping for my lounge room. My partner and I have decided we want a combination of sofas or a sofa and reclini... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
もっと見る...