5 件の投稿
theoakmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Oak Emergency! GSOB and Termites! - After losing many trees to gold spotted oak borer I decided to cut them down to try to save the rest of my live oak trees. The last one I cu... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
theoakmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Oak Trees In My Town Dying? - I live in a small rural community in southern california (Potrero, between Campo and Dulzura if anyone knows the area). It is a Chaparral ar... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
theoakmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Watering transplanted oak seedlings - Hello! I'm posting because I'm hoping some seasoned oak growers can lend me some expertise. I've transplanted many little seedlings growing ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
theoakmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Waste Of Dirt And Damage To Trees - For a while now my father and I have had somewhat of a rivalry. I'm currently in the process of reforesting about an acre of land on our pro... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
theoakmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Oak Seedlings Are Very Close - A couple weeks ago I transplanted what I saw as a few tiny oaks growing together near one of my fruit trees. I carefully removed the entire ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件