7 件の投稿
Chantal Wongさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Baby succulents - when/how to repot? - Hi all, Some of the baby succulents I propagated last year are now toddlers. Are they big enough to repot into their own pots? If so, what... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Chantal Wongさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Winter watering question - Hi guys, So I know you are supposed to reduce watering in the winter, but the heat in my apartment building makes the air extremely dry, and... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Chantal Wongさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Why is my Corsican Stonecrop failing? - I have a Corsican Stonecrop on my windowsill at work, and while it has grown a lot since I got it at the beginning of summer it also looks l... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Chantal Wongさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Weird bumps/bugs on lithops - Hi all, Can anyone tell me what these bumps are on my lithops and how to get rid of them? thanks!
    コメント 3 件
Chantal Wongさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Quick question!! - I'm at a concrete planter workshop and it comes with a succulent. Is this one starting to rot is or is it fine? Thanks!
    コメント 3 件
Chantal Wongさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lithops being weird - My lithops appears to be rotting from the side. I assume that means stop watering it? Will it definitely die or can it survive this? I've be... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Chantal Wongさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cactus identification help - I've been trying to identify this cactus forever but have had no luck. Everytime I ask at a plant store they say "skeleton cactus"... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件