8 件の投稿
Diana Phillipsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to tell if old macrophylla is a reblooming variety - Is there any reliable way to tell if a mophead is a reblooming variety or an older, one-timer? Back in mid-May, I "rescued" a huge... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Diana Phillipsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Advice on Limelight and other paniculatas - I'm in Gulfport MS, zone 8b-ish (it feels more like 9 in the summer and 8 in the winter due to several uncharacteristic sub-30 freezes this ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Diana Phillipsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tree ID please - This is probably a very common tree but I've only just noticed them. The vertical streaks of reddish purple autumn color on an otherwise sti... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Diana Phillipsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help - bark splitting Little Gem Magnolia + Redbud - Hoping for some input from the tree gurus here about what could be going on with my Little Gem and my Forest Pansy Redbud because I'd hate t... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Diana Phillipsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Belinda's Dream: Do you feed yours? - I'm new to roses other than a few Knockouts and Drifts, but I planted three 2 gallon Belinda's Dream late last summer that I found marked do... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Diana Phillipsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Soil odor? - So, I noticed a slight sulfur-y smell while digging in my north facing bed and am wondering about possible causes and whether I need to do a... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Diana Phillipsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Should I cut down my orange tree? - Advice and input please... My orange tree is thisclose to getting chopped down and replaced w/a crape myrtle or Teddy Bear magnolia. Though ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Diana Phillipsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Advice on Wendy's Wish (?) salvia - Last week, I found two rather large (30"), sprawly and blooming plants on the clearance rack at Lowe's with no hang tag but the sticker... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 22 件