32 件の投稿
testigo84さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dimension? - what are the dimension for his bathroom? thanks!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
testigo84さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Just curious! - From where was taken the photo?
    コメント 1 件
testigo84さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Space betwen range ang hood? - Hello, can you tell me which is the space betwen the range and the hood? thanks!
    コメント
testigo84さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Oven range next to dishwasher? - Is ok to put the dishwasher next to the oven range? Please let me know if any problem with that because I need to put mine oven next to the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
testigo84さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beautiful kitchen - I would like to know the length of the long counter?
    コメント
testigo84さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sink size & brand - Im wondering what is the size of the sink? Looks spaciousness! I live it! Please share the brand as well! Thanks
    コメント 1 件
testigo84さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Size for the Island?? - Beautiful Kitchen! Can you Please share the size of the Island? Thanks!
    コメント
testigo84さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which clematis is this one? - Beautiful clematis color! I would like to know what kind of that clematis??? Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
testigo84さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tips for clematis in a pot???? - Beautiful your clematis! I just wondering how there go through the winter? I had a Candida clematis in a pot but died through the winter I l... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
testigo84さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What size is this island? - Size for the island? Thanks
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...