18 件の投稿
Tess Melvinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what is the art work over the fireplace? - Painting over the fireplace. I am looking for a similar piece?
    コメント
Tess Melvinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
can the length of the rod be adjusted for lower ceilings? - Pendants for kitchen bar. Low kitchen ceiling
    コメント
Tess Melvinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stairway sconce - What color is the glass shade?
    コメント 1 件
Tess Melvinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color is this rug? - Is this rug gray blue?
    コメント
Tess Melvinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fixture replacement - Love the foyer light. I am in search of a replacement for mine could you give me the name of this ?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Tess Melvinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New master bath - What is the diameter of the mounting plate?
    コメント 1 件
Tess Melvinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Niche sconce - What colors are in this sconce?
    コメント 1 件
Tess Melvinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Home office - Can we get this in Black leather?
    コメント 1 件
Tess Melvinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Formal living room - What is this type painting called on the wall? I would love to use it in a niche.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Tess Melvinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Outdoor kitchen - What is the material on the front of the bar and wall?
    コメント
もっと見る...