9 件の投稿
tejas517さんがディスカッションをはじめました
is this for sale In king? - king size for sale?
    コメント
tejas517さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to run wire to outlet for lamp or any other devices? - is there space to run the wire to outlet? is it concealed?
    コメント 7 件
tejas517さんがディスカッションをはじめました
sophie md 39 question - Hello, I had a couple of questions on the sophie md 39 bedroom set. I have an outlet on the wall I will be putting the headboard against. ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 10 件
tejas517さんがディスカッションをはじめました
glazzio versaille (arabesque) tile - Hi, I am trying to find a contractor in 08831 area to install this tile. The contractor I hired is not able to cut this tile without leavin... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
tejas517さんがディスカッションをはじめました
cream glass subway tile - Hello, Yesterday you advised on my design dilemma (neptune bordeaux with dark brown cabinets). Would the mini subway tile (same color) loo... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
tejas517さんがディスカッションをはじめました
backsplash for kitchen - i need help on decide color and pattern for kitchen backsplash. i have neptune bordeaux granite on dark brown (umber) cabinets.
    コメント 6 件
tejas517さんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
tejas517さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
tejas517さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント