8 件の投稿
tealmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
tray - Do you have any other photos of this tray? I cannot see what the inside material is. The material lists "glass" so is this opaque white or i... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
tealmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
fabric choice dilemma! - I have a navy sofa (very discrete small print blue on blue herringbone) and a chair in a geometric blue pattern. What color/s should i look ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
tealmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ceiling height - I was hoping you could tell me the ceiling height in the kitchen. I love the pendants, but not sure if they will work with my 12' ceilings a... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
tealmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
brick - Can you tell me about the brick? Is it painted or is it a white brick with white mortar?
    コメント
tealmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
tealmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
tealmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 4 件
tealmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件