216 件の投稿
tdogdadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
James N. where are you - James, if you read this, please contact me. I have been worried about what is going on and I have no way to reach out to you. Concerned citi... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
tdogdadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Some flowers to enjoy: - Kaneohe Sunrise is putting on a showRachel's Cloud looking pretty in pink:Kimi Moragne and My Valentine:CeriseMoragne #23Jean Moragne Sr.Coo... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 12 件
tdogdadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
pots - Anyone local to Costa Mesa area need any used black plastic 1 gallon or 5 gallon nursery pots. I have to get rid of my extras. Free to pick ... 続きを読む
    コメント
tdogdadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
James- Freak4 - I was moving my starts left from last season so I could bottle up my 72 cuttings from this year. Guess what I found? A rooted Sherry with yo... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
tdogdadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
5 in the ground and new walk. - Five more in the ground: Sherry, Penang Peach, Kaneohe Sunrise, Lava Flow and Kalina and two new rock walkways with brick ends. I feel like ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 11 件
tdogdadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Back from the dead. - I'm back. After giving up on this site, they contacted me. Did you cause this, Laura? Anyway, good to have a voice again. Bill
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 58 件
tdogdadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
OT- James (Lolo...) - Could you please empty your mailbox on you phone so I can get in touch with you. BTW Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Sherry and I woul... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
tdogdadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
James- metalica rooting - metalica on the left, Maya in front dormant, and something good that I don't remember on the back right.
    コメント 3 件
tdogdadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
seedling - new seedling from Ryan Chelsea. Looks like a Lani
    コメント 5 件
tdogdadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Miss Nonburri - Miss Nonburri, i
    コメント 9 件
もっと見る...