61 件の投稿
tcufrogさんがディスカッションをはじめました
vanity wall sconces size - I’m remodeling a bathroom and am trying to pick wall sconces to flank an oval pivot mirror. Is there a rule of thumb for how tall the wall s... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
tcufrogさんがディスカッションをはじめました
designing an accessible bathroom - My mother-in-law lives with us and is getting older. One of the reasons why we chose this house is because right next to the kitchen there'... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
tcufrogさんがディスカッションをはじめました
GE Cafe white question - Right now I debating between getting the GE Cafe double-door double oven and a GE Cafe microwave in white or stainless steel. I was wonderi... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
tcufrogさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need modular sofa suggestions.. - We have an attic conversion room that we're trying to make into a hangout room for our kids and their friends. Because there are steep eave... 続きを読む
    コメント
tcufrogさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Would it look bad if I increased the height of my island? - I am doing a partial remodel of my kitchen. The bank of cabinets with the glass fronted cabinet will stay but I will be replacing the island... 続きを読む
    コメント 32 件
tcufrogさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Asko and Beco dishwashers - In February, I ordered 2 Bosch 800 panel-ready dishwashers. The appliance store I'm working with keeps getting conflicting info about when ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
tcufrogさんがディスカッションをはじめました
stand alone ice makers - We are trying to decide whether or not to install one during our kitchen remodel. If you have one, do you use it? Was it worth it? How mu... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
tcufrogさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need sink recommendations... - I'm getting overwhelmed by sink choices. I'm trying to choose a 32" double bowl stainless sink. The kitchen will be traditional and I... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
tcufrogさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need countertop advice... - Yesterday, I had the initial design meeting with my designer and my contractor. I've hired a designer to design the layout and help choose ... 続きを読む
    コメント 28 件
tcufrogさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bertazzoni appliances - My kitchen remodeling bid just came back with all Bertazonni appliances. I was wondering if anyone had any feedback regarding them. I have ... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
もっと見る...