7 件の投稿
tcscwiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Laundry Room Cabinet sizes - is there such a thing as cabinets to match to the height and depth of front loader laundry machines? I see all these great pictures of built... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
tcscwiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New magnetic flooring options - I searched around the discussions but have not seen anything yet. I was at a flooring store the other day and noticed the new magnetic floo... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
tcscwiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pantry closet floating shelves? - I have a walk in pantry with a 6'6 wide wall. Trying to determine if floating shelves are a better idea or just go with the traditional she... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
tcscwiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Built in Front Load vs Top Load washers in laundry room - We have some circo 2013 front loaders that have been "fine". Meaning they clean well, but my wife does not like she has to leave ... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
tcscwiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Favorite Under Cabinet Lighting? - Working on our cabinet lighting. We had some cheap strips under the cabinets and they actually worked great for many years. Now we are ren... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
tcscwiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Drop-down Microwave Oven anyone? - Trying to decide if its worth the money on these newer type of appliances. I have the standard 30" opening for it. (renovating the ki... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
tcscwiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
48" Wolf Range and Hood, too many options! help! - Wolf says one thing, my builder says another, the HVAC says something else.. its all over the board. We are set on a 48" range, most l... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件