10 件の投稿
tcmalmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Renovation -week 1 - After two years of thinking and planning the time has finally come! In the space of a week the tiles have been removed, half the kitchen is ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
tcmalmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What colour hardwood floor? - What colour would you use under a solid redwood (we think) table. I thought I had this sorted looking at flooring in the warehouse but bring... 続きを読む
    コメント 23 件
tcmalmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What would you do? - We are in the early stages of planning a new kitchen. I love to really think things through and happily consider others suggestions. The roo... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 21 件
tcmalmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
curtain colour?? - This is my 5 year old son's bedroom. I am changing the curtains to something more child appropriate. I have had a quote on cornflower blue c... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
tcmalmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
curtain companies in eastern suburbs melbourne - Hi Houzzers. Can anyone recommend a curtain company in the eastern/south eastern suburbs of Melbourne? I am looking to replace the curtai... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
tcmalmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
floating floor directly over ceramic tiles meeting carpet areas? - Hi all. I want to replace the ceramic tiles we have through our entrance and open plan kitchen living dining with floorboards. These areas a... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
tcmalmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Black or white - We are about to get this heirloom bed restored. It is in original condition -black cast iron with brass accents. It will be our daughter's '... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
tcmalmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Casement windows and insect screens - Hi all All the windows in my new house are casement windows with long latch stays. They have separate insect screens on the inside that ope... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 13 件
tcmalmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help with living room furniture & floor plan - I would love some opinions on layouts that would suit my living room. None of the current furniture is staying. My biggest problem is the d... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
tcmalmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window dressings for a room with 3 different windows - The master bedroom of my new house has a normal window, a box window & an external door with a window - what coverings should I use? Can... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件