4 件の投稿
T Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with backsplash grout color - Hello! I am installing backsplash this weekend and picked up my tile tonight. I wanted to match the grout with the tile, but the lady at the... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件
T Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
cabinet color to go with bianco antico - I have ordered bianco antico granite for my new kitchen. I am struggling with my cabinet colors. I don't like the stark white look and have ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
T Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
white dove vs cloud white bianco antico granite - I have ordered bianco antico granite for my new kitchen. I am struggling with my cabinet colors. I don't like the stark white look and have ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
T Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
garage and door colors for new house - Hello! I am hoping for your advice.. We are building a new house this summer. The house will be a combination of stone and stucco. Trim and ... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件