16 件の投稿
tarotlovaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Built in Seating - I would like to have built in seating in this area of our home. Who do I get out a cabinet maker or kitchen renovator? Sorry if the question... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
tarotlovaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Large Pots for Fruit & Large Trees - Does anyone know of places in Perth or online that sell cheap large pots at all? As there is no access to our back yard but through the hou... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
tarotlovaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Feature Wall? - This is our house that we are currently building, our empty nester home! Except it will be built with all the rooms on the left hand side, s... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
tarotlovaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tea Towels - Moving into our new home in about 8 weeks, right now I have a hanging hook over one of my kitchen cabinet doors where I hang my tea towels &... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
tarotlovaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sherwin Williams - Just wanted to let all my Australian Houzzer's know that Sherwin Williams paint is now available at your local Masters!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
tarotlovaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Colour? - Could you please tell me what colour paint on the walls? I just love this blue!
    コメント
tarotlovaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Worth Anything? - This was my Grandmother's Mother's set, they were from Germany and my mum gave it to me when my Grandmother died. I would like to know the h... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 13 件
tarotlovaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Removable Wallpaper & Stickers? - Has anyone used either and if so how easy/hard are they to use and remove? Not sure if we should just paint or wallpaper a feature wall in a... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
tarotlovaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Woven Stools - Are these available in Perth Australia?
    コメント 2 件
tarotlovaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint - What colour paint is that?
    コメント
もっと見る...