Renting this house but looking for ideas on how to spruce up these dated cabinets.
Am open to suggestions, including taking off some or al...
続きを読む
this was a gift from a friend, second hand. shade is way cool , but not right fit for this lamp.
all critique. advice. knowledge sha...
続きを読む
new house -- what to do with these windows? I don't like the current treatment. they get direct sunlight facing almost due east. the rest i...
続きを読む
I was given 6 of these chairs. was planning to keep them but they do not seem to be good for a house with small children. (tiny hands could ...
続きを読む
Debating whether to give this away to someone with more skills! Total novice posting here to see if any of you have ideas on improvement ......
続きを読む
Needs fixing up several I places as can ge seen in pic. Was thinking of possibly staining and/or changing hardware ... Having lots o troubl...
続きを読む
Sturdy but not loving the finish for my master bedroom. Also came in matching set with bookshelves but don't have pic of that here. Yet.