102 件の投稿
Toni McCormickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The rug caught my eye! - Please, any info on who makes the rug, material etc. would be greatly appreciated!
    コメント
Toni McCormickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What a lovely serene, calming yet intriguing room! - LOVE LOVE LOVE the fabric, any chance I could please persuade you to part w the name?
    コメント 1 件
Toni McCormickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Killer bathroom! - Love the shape of the hardware; any chance I can persuade you to please tell me the manufacture?
    コメント
Toni McCormickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
My husband actually liked this wallpaper! - Anyone know what the brand/manufacturer is for this wallpaper on Houzz??? My husband actually liked it (said he'd have to see it close up) ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Toni McCormickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
LOVE the coffee table! - What a stunning coffee table! Any chance you can provide additional information--is it vintage, custom, new - if so may I please ask for th... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Toni McCormickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
LOVE this room--especially that pillow fabric - I know it probably cost what our annual wages are, but do you know the name by chance of the fabulous pillow fabric?
    コメント
Toni McCormickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
GREAT JOB! - Would you be willing to provide the name/brand of the rug please! Love your designs!
    コメント 1 件
Toni McCormickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
WOW! what an incredible bathroom! - LOVE everything about this bathroom--especially the scale tile. Can I persuade you to provide the manufacturer/ brand/ please? Thank you
    コメント
Toni McCormickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
You're knocking the design out of the PARK! - Wow, digging the whole vibe and look of this house! SO different than many contemporary designs! LOVE how you displayed the white art de o... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Toni McCormickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Very cool design! - LOVE the mix of styles, textures! Intrigued by the night stands--any chance I may get you to divulge their origin/brand please?
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...