9 件の投稿
tacomasuzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
would you please tell me the wall colors? TY - Green/gray/white wall colors-so spa-like
    コメント 1 件
tacomasuzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
tacomasuzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love this BR. Who makes the light fixture above the mirror? - Please share the lighting manufacturer-who makes that double sconce above the mirror? Love it.
    コメント
tacomasuzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
love the beveled mirror medicine cabinet - Love the beveled mirror medicine cabinet-where might I find it please?
    コメント 2 件
tacomasuzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the wall color behind the headboards! - Please share the paint colors-love them both and would be grateful to know which company they belong to and their names. Thanks so much!
    コメント
tacomasuzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mantle - Please tell me the beautiful color of the mantle?
    コメント 1 件
tacomasuzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The hearth is yummy, what is it? - This is so beautiful, the contrast between the mantle and the hearth is stunning! Is the hearth a slab of slate? Where can I find it pleas... 続きを読む
    コメント
tacomasuzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The fireplace brick and hearth are beautiful. What is the hearth material, slate? - I would like to know what material was used for the hearth please? I cannot tell if it is slate, or just a continuation of the flooring, bu... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
tacomasuzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love this kitchen, especially the cabinet style, color and hardware. Please, I would love to know the paint mfg and color. Also, the hardw... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件