9 件の投稿
Stephanieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do I finish off this fireplace mantle? - I am having a mantle built out of Chicago brick. It will have 3 tiers & white washed mortar . The top tier will be the full length of ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Stephanieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Island color? Same as cabinets or different? - My newly renovated kitchen is going to be painted soon. The cabinets will all be white (SW 7005 Pure White), the walls will be neutral (SW 7... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Stephanieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Stephanieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How deep is the overhang on your island? - Distance from the cabinet underneath to the edge of the stone? Legroom? Thank you
    コメント 1 件
Stephanieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Taj Mahal Quartzite with brick backsplash - Has anyone used brick as a backsplash with Taj Mahal Quartzite?
    コメント 36 件
Stephanieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Stephanieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
If you put in the microwave/oven combo? - Do you still have the solo microwave as well?
    コメント
Stephanieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Stephanieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
remodeling a kitchen, enlarging an island - This is the piece I am considering removing in order to open up the kitchen and living areas. Considering the possibility of demolishing... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件