Im looking for budget-friendly yet elegant ways to decorate my grandmother’s foyer for Christmas. She’s in her 90s, and we want to create a ...
続きを読む
Hello Again! Hoping to do an DIY update of my grandparents kitchen finally (tried last year, fail). I’ve read a number of articles saying th...
続きを読む
Hi! I want to make some updates to my grandparents back porch in phases.
I’m not a DIYer but i think this will be cheaper that hiring a cont...
続きを読む
Hi! Looking to upgrade my grandmother’s kitchen for about $2,000. I know not much but I wanted to see if anyone had any ideas on where I cou...
続きを読む
My grandmother had the wall ms painted without my input. They weren’t orange knockdown before. Honestly I don’t like the color but I want t...
続きを読む
Hi everyone - updating the exterior of my childhood home. Just want to start with affordable paint job. Grandmother is leaning towards a mi...
続きを読む
My grandparents finally want to do some updates to their home! Whoop whoop! Took them a long time to get to this point so I want some tips. ...
続きを読む