26 件の投稿
sweetsarahbethさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Burned waterloxed counter - Hey kitchen friends, it's been a while. I've been busy enjoying my brand new kitchen! Unfortunately, I have a sad situation to report. Las... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
sweetsarahbethさんがディスカッションをはじめました
My ikea kitchen reveal wouldn't be nearly as cool without this forum! - Thank you again to everyone who took the time to help me rethink my kitchen design! Changing the island to a peninsula was a stroke of geniu... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 10 件    コメント 47 件
sweetsarahbethさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Move in after final or wait until every last thing is done? - We have our final inspection with the county scheduled for tomorrow. Assuming we pass (it's our second inspection and the corrections list h... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
sweetsarahbethさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is the ikea trash pull out weak sauce? - My kitchen is just about done (just put in hardware, still need cabinet moulding and to seal the counters), but I've been meaning to ask: do... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
sweetsarahbethさんがディスカッションをはじめました
admiral gas dryer conversion kit - I have an admiral mega 22 plus gas dryer that I need to convert to propane. How do I figure out what conversion kit to buy? Is there just a ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
sweetsarahbethさんがディスカッションをはじめました
bathroom xpost: tone down the bling of quartz? - Everything else in my house is rather neutral and classic. We liked the gray color of the crystal quartz that we picked, but now that it's i... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
sweetsarahbethさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to tone down the bling? - Everything else it my house is rather neutral and classic. We liked the gray color of the quartz that we picked, but now that it's in it's s... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
sweetsarahbethさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I made a big mistake! - I didn't take oven depth into account and put a drawer stack too close and now my drawers won't open with a range in. Standard ranges a... 続きを読む
    コメント 90 件
sweetsarahbethさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Garbage Disposal - will I regret not having one? - We are in CA, which requires that we have one of those little counter shooter spout device.. thingies (?) EDIT: like this if we install... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 48 件
sweetsarahbethさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Open Shelving Depth, Material & Corbels - Hi again, taking a break from sink research to ask about open shelving. My plan is to put two shelves made out of the leftover butcherblock ... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
もっと見る...