21 件の投稿
Tammyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Durable Hardware Finish for West Facing Door - I have a west facing front door that takes a beating in the summer. I am getting ready to paint the door bright red and will replace my har... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Tammyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color to paint water shutoff cabinet in basement - The valve to shut off the water to the entire house is located in bedroom in my basement. The previous owner put an oak cabinet front on it... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Tammyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Calling All Neutral Paint Lovers - HELP! - I think I have every neutral paint chip Sherwin Williams makes sitting on my counter. I have purchased enough sample jars to paint several ... 続きを読む
    コメント 26 件
Tammyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lacquer finish over General Finishes Gel Stain? - I had my oak kitchen cabinets gel stained with Antique Walnut General Finishes Gel Stain. It was done by a professional painter at my reque... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Tammyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What stain product and color? - What product and color did you to darken the cabinets. They are very nice.
    コメント
Tammyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Replacing all Floors with LVP and Carpet - Please Help! - We have been updating our house little by little over the past few years and I have spent hours on the Houzz forums trying to research diffe... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Tammyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I loved this color, but I don't think it is going to work. Ideas? - I love warm neutral bathrooms. I looked forever for a tile and finally found one that is white while still having some earthiness to it. I h... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Tammyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Strip LED with the K I want or fixture LED with a higher temp? - I had granite installed a few weeks ago and have been waiting for my tile to come in and get installed. Our backsplash is finally getting i... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Tammyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Anyone use under cabinet lighting without a driver (transformer)? - I am looking at installing hardwired, under cabinet lighting. I had a lighting specialist come to my house today. He gave me a couple of s... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Tammyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Alterna Sistine Cleaning Problems? - I picked out Alterna's Sistine - Bisque for my master bathroom and guest bathroom. After I fell in love with the color, I looked at reviews... 続きを読む
    コメント
もっと見る...