31 件の投稿
Sandra Martinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where there any outside photos of this home taken? - The decorating in this home is exquisite, to every detail! I would love to see the exterior in hopes the landscape architecture compliments... 続きを読む
    コメント
Sandra Martinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall Color - What is the wall color please?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
Sandra Martinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Item not returnable - Just found the policy. When purchased for Canada, this is not returnable. I think even at this price it’s a bit too risky..
    コメント
Sandra Martinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Canadian Return - Can you please tell me what the Canadian return policy for this is?
    コメント
Sandra Martinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Baseboard showing unlevel floor.. - Does anyone have an easy fix for this? Caulking? This is a 55+ year old floor that we refinished and the reno is finished. But my eye is dr... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Sandra Martinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is there an app for iPads that I can take a picture and draw on? - I’m looking for two apps. The first one where I can use my Apple Pencil to draw on pictures for landscaping, it’s much easier for me than tr... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Sandra Martinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Reframing traditional art - I'm reframing original traditional art, water color seascape and valuable from a well known artist. I have few contemporary works, yet all ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Sandra Martinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fireplace tile/ledgestone advice please! - Hi, I'm in the middle of my facelift reno and have gotten stumped at the refacing of the fireplace and could really use everyone's advice. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Sandra Martinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dinning room lighting - I'm having difficulty finding just the right dinning room light that will coordinate with a rubbed bronze chandelier and other rubbed bronze... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Sandra Martinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Great pendant, need size - What is the height and width of the shade? The description doesn't describe it well. Thanks
    コメント
もっと見る...