5 件の投稿
Suzi Cowanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
do you do a tester size - Thinking of painting my garden a very dark colour so would like tester sizes of black and charcoal if you have them
    コメント
Suzi Cowanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
need help for my kitchen - Hi I have just bought a house with a kitchen - which is lovely, but the cupboards are just one shelf in the middle (boring) can you advise m... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Suzi Cowanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where do I get a bath like this from in the UK and how much is it? - I am moving into a house with quite a large bathroom and great shower but no bath - I love this and would be grateful if somebody could sugg... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Suzi Cowanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
love the colour of tall cabinet - I want a kitchen this colour UK? - I have been trying to find somewhere/body who has this colour in a high gloss finish - I will be using white, stainless steel and pale grey ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Suzi Cowanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
bathroom question - Where can I find a Parisian Pedestal bathroom sink from (4 legs) Please help
    コメント 2 件