8 件の投稿
Susan Hunterさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Susan Hunterさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Susan Hunterさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hello. I am stuck! Vaulted large wall?? Paint colors - I have a kitchen, dining room area that needs to be treated as one area. I am trying to figure out what to do with the walls in the living r... 続きを読む
    コメント 33 件
Susan Hunterさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can I get wallpaper samples? - I would LOVE to buy wallpaper from House, but I need samples first. Do you sell samples?
    コメント 1 件
Susan Hunterさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can I get wallpaper samples? - I would LOVE to buy wallpaper from House, but I need samples first. Do you sell samples?
    コメント
Susan Hunterさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is the shelf removable? - How big is the open area where you might put a tv. Thank you
    コメント
Susan Hunterさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How high is the seat off the ground - Measurement from floor to top of seat
    コメント
Susan Hunterさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件