47 件の投稿
suzdahlさんがディスカッションをはじめました
who makes this vanity? Snd what is the price? - I love the color and style of this vanity! Where can I buy it?
    コメント
suzdahlさんがディスカッションをはじめました
coastal fireplace wall - We removed the fireplace & will remove the hearth and mantle at a later date! i need ideas on what to do with this tall wall.
    コメント 13 件
suzdahlさんがディスカッションをはじめました
our three car garage is at the front of our house. It lacks curb appe - What can be done ... it's a 1995 house with a standing seam roof .... a coastal house in Siesta Key Fl. Any ideas?? 投票する
    コメント 15 件    投票 1 票
suzdahlさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
suzdahlさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
suzdahlさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 39 件
suzdahlさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Painted Kitchen cupboards - Our kitchen cupboards are 25 years old and I’m wondering if a change would be a good thing. I’m aware that the archled panel in the wall cu... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
suzdahlさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Deck rug - If the color fades, is it returnable???
    コメント 1 件
suzdahlさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need ideas for a large high niche in living room - This is a home we rent and live in 4 months each year in Sarasota, Florida. If I come up with a good idea, our landlord may allow me to cha... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
suzdahlさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help redesigning this kitchy nitch aove the living room entry! - This house is a rental so I really don't want to put big money into this redo! But it's so ticky tacky it's funny!
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...