26 件の投稿
Suzanne Paylorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tile on floor - What time did you use on the floor? So pretty. Is it hex tile or penny tile? This turned out perfect
    コメント
Suzanne Paylorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Medicine cabinet - Do you know where you purchased the medicine cabinet? This is beautiful!!!
    コメント 2 件
Suzanne Paylorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floor - What color of the mannington adura floors are these? Thank you!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Suzanne Paylorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shelves - Was it difficult to hang the shelves and pot holders after the tiled wall was put in? Love this!!
    コメント 1 件
Suzanne Paylorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beautiful kitchen! - Did you use standard butcher block for the island? - I know I want Carrera marble for the exterior of my kitchen (including baking center) b... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Suzanne Paylorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with color temperature - Hello - I need to order LED recessed lights for my entire house - they go from 2700K-5000K - any ideas as to what I should choose? What do ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 10 件
Suzanne Paylorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lights - Where could I find lights like shown here?
    コメント
Suzanne Paylorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Counter - Love the countertop. What is it?
    コメント 1 件
Suzanne Paylorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floor and counter - Love this! Where did you find the Flooring? Also what type of counter is this?
    コメント 2 件
Suzanne Paylorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Counter - Love this! What is the counter?
    コメント
もっと見る...