7 件の投稿
suz37さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Living room help! - I have a neutral sectional facing the tv with a RH console table underneath. I also have a baby grand piano in corner wall (opposite of dou... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
suz37さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Small Side walkway - I have a small walkway between garage and house. The side on the left is part shade and I have blue angel hostas. The side on the right is... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
suz37さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sectional sofa - Advice on reasonably priced sectional sofa--I'm torn between s sectional with built in recliner or stand alone recliner??? Brands recommend... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 9 件
suz37さんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント
suz37さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Any idea what color backsplash is? - Any idea what color backsplash is?
    コメント
suz37さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
suz37さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backsplash ideas needed - I have 3 cm Sienna Beige granite in my kitchen with Travertine floors. Kitchen cabinets and island are White with a chocolate glaze. Pleas... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件