25 件の投稿
sushaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flatten surface for tile - I poured some cement for a post(14" square, 48" high) last week and after i took the forms out this week, i noticed the post now h... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
sushaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Anyone know where i can custom order a house name plate? - I am trying to find someone online who can fabricate a custom house name plate. Does anybody have any experience with this or used one that ... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
sushaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with LED lights - Also posted in the Kitchen forum, but i thought i would post here too, just in case - My builder put in 8 of these in our kitchen(https://w... 続きを読む
    コメント
sushaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with LED lights - My builder put in 8 of these in our kitchens(https://www.amazon.com/Halo-H995ICAT-Housing-Air-Tite-Shallow/dp/B0094GWFYK/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_pro... 続きを読む
    コメント
sushaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Folks, which color should i pick for floors? - Hello All, I need to make a decision soon about flooring in our new build and the color choices have boiled down to these 4(at least for now... 続きを読む
    コメント 25 件
sushaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Carpet/NoCarpet in the bedrooms? - I keep swinging between carpet and no carpet for our bedrooms like a pendulum. The pattern i have observed is you want what you don't have c... 続きを読む
    コメント 52 件
sushaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Garage door for new build - Higher R Value worth it? - My architect has specified this garage door in his spec sheet - http://www.homedepot.com/p/Clopay-Gallery-Collection-16-ft-x-7-ft-18-4-R-Va... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
sushaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wrap around porch flooring finish ideas - I am trying to determine what sort of flooring finish to use for our wrap around porch for our new build Craftsman home. Porch area is aroun... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
sushaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where did you buy your interior doors? - We are leaning towards solid core for our interior doors and like the santa fe 2 panel design(https://www.lowes.com/pd/JELD-WEN-Santa-Fe-Sol... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
sushaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What did you spend on kitchen cabinets? - I am getting ready to order Schuler Kitchen cabinets from Lowes and the final price is making me queasy. For 72 linear feet of cabinets and... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件
もっと見る...